If you are looking for press releases from an earlier period, please contact us.
- 22.02.2019 / Trade News /BASF and Linde Announce Collaboration Agreement for Natural Gas Processing Technology
- BASF and The Linde Group’s Engineering Division have agreed on a collaboration to serve natural gas processing applications using BASF’s adsorbent technology and Linde’s adsorption & membrane technology.
- 16.11.2018 / Corporate News /Linde awarded contract for largest LNG plant in China
- The technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a contract from Chinese chemical and energy company Inner Mongolia Huineng Coal Chemical Co Ltd to supply a mid-scale LNG plant near Beinichuan in Inner Mongolia
- 20.07.2018 / Trade News /Linde Power Machines produced first coil-wound heat exchanger in Russia
- Today, Linde Power Machines LLC celebrated the production of the first coil-wound heat exchanger manufactured in its workshop near St. Petersburg, Russia.
- 25.04.2018 / Corporate News /January to March 2018: Linde makes a good start to the new year – significant increase in Group earnings
- The technology company The Linde Group saw positive business trends in the first quarter of 2018.
- 08.03.2018 / Corporate News /Linde achieves growth targets and announces dividend increase
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a solid performance in the 2017 financial year, achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 28.10.2016 / Corporate News /Linde launches wide-ranging efficiency programme/ 9-month figures in line with expectations
- The Linde Group is launching “LIFT”, a Group-wide efficiency programme, to ensure that it can act more rapidly and more efficiently in the global competitive environment of industrial gases. From this three-year programme together with measures introduced from 2015 onwards, Linde wants to achieve cost savings of around EUR 550 m per annum from 2019.
- 19.10.2016 / Trade News /Linde launches pioneering welding management service
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of AVANTO™, its innovative process management solution for welding.
- 18.10.2016 / Trade News /Linde achieves development milestone for next generation gas cylinder capabilities
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced it will showcase a number of pioneering packaged gases capabilities via its concept gas cylinder valve, EVOS™ DCi, at EuroBlech in Hannover, Germany from 25-29 October.
- 04.10.2016 / Trade News /Linde and Evonik intensify collaboration in the area of membrane gas separation
The heart of the collaboration comprises Evonik's polymer-based membrane technology, which will be used in the gas separation and purification plants of Linde’s Engineering Division. With this, Linde completes its portfolio, combining all relevant gas separation processes within one company.
- 26.09.2016 / Trade News /Grand opening of the hydrogen filling station in Metzingen
Hydrogen-powered vehicles can now refill their tanks at the OMV service station in Metzingen. The opening of the new filling station continues the longstanding cooperation between the industry partners Daimler, Linde and OMV Deutschland as part of the Clean Energy Partnership (CEP), and marks another step towards a nationwide hydrogen infrastructure.
- 20.09.2016 / Trade News /Linde launches advanced oxygen measuring technology to improve additive manufacturing
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of ADDvance™ O2 precision, the first-of-its-kind measuring and analysis unit which will enable metal additive manufacturers to analyse and control more precisely the level of oxygen (O2) and humidity within the printer chamber.
- 19.09.2016 / Trade News /Linde’s joint venture with PETRONAS Gas Berhad to invest EUR 150 million in a new industrial air gas facility at Malaysia’s largest integrated petroleum complex
Linde Malaysia Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of The Linde Group, one of the leading gases and engineering companies in the world, today announced that it has established a joint venture company with PETRONAS Gas Berhad (PGB) to build a state-of-the-art industrial air gas facility that will produce gaseous oxygen and nitrogen to supply the needs of PETRONAS’ world-scale Refinery and Petrochemicals Integrated Complex (RAPID), within the Pengerang Integrated Petroleum Complex (PIPC) in southern Malaysia.
- 13.09.2016 / Corporate News /Linde CEO Dr Wolfgang Büchele will not be available for second term
- The Chief Executive Officer of Linde AG, Dr Wolfgang Büchele, has informed the company’s Supervisory Board that he will not continue in his position following the expiration of his current employment contract in April 2017.
- 13.09.2016 / Adhoc News /Ad hoc-announcement
- Dr Wolfgang Büchele, CEO of Linde AG (ISIN DE0006483001), declared to the Supervisory Board of Linde AG that he is not available for a second term.
- 13.09.2016 / Adhoc News /Ad hoc-announcement
- The CFO of Linde AG, Georg Denoke, will leave the management board of Linde AG, effective today.
- 12.09.2016 / Adhoc News /Ad hoc-announcement
- Considering the corresponding recommendation of Linde AG´s supervisory board shareholder representatives the Executive Board of Linde AG decided to terminate the preliminary talks with Praxair, Inc. about a potential merger.
- 12.09.2016 / Corporate News /Shareholder representatives in the supervisory board recommend termination of talks with Praxair, Inc. about a potential merger
The shareholder representatives in the supervisory board of Linde AG recommend, in consensus with the CEO of Linde AG, to the management and supervisory board of the company to terminate the preliminary talks with Praxair, Inc. about a potential merger.
- 12.09.2016 / Adhoc News /Ad hoc-announcement
The shareholder representatives in the supervisory board of Linde AG recommend, in consensus with the CEO of Linde AG, to the management and supervisory board of the company to terminate the preliminary talks with Praxair, Inc. about a potential merger.
- 01.09.2016 / Trade News /Linde Establishes New Electronics R&D Center in Taiwan
Technology company The Linde Group has opened their new Electronics R&D Center in Taichung, Taiwan on September 1st. The event was attended by invited customers, partners and government representatives.
- 16.08.2016 / Corporate News /Linde AG confirms preliminary talks about a potential merger with Praxair, Inc.
- Linde AG confirms that it is in preliminary talks about a potential merger with Praxair, Inc.
- 03.08.2016 / Trade News /Plant revitalizes Canadian helium resource industry with pioneering Linde Membrane/ PSA technology
Linde Engineering and Weil Group Resources, LLC announce commercial operation of helium purification technology in Saskatchewan
- 28.07.2016 / Corporate News /Linde half-year earnings in line with expectations
The technology company The Linde Group generated earnings in line with expectations in the first six months of 2016 in a market environment which remains challenging.
- 19.07.2016 / Trade News /BASF and Linde successfully complete pilot project at National Carbon Capture Center in Wilsonville, Alabama
BASF, the world’s leading chemical company, and The Linde Group, a technology company, successfully completed a joint pilot project to improve capture of carbon dioxide (CO2) from flue gas at a coal fired power plant at the National Carbon Capture Center (NCCC).
- 04.05.2016 / Trade News /Linde awarded major supply contract for South African helium
Technology company The Linde Group, today announced the signing of an agreement between Linde and alternative energy company Renergen for the development of the Free State Helium and Natural Gas (NG) field near Welkom in South Africa, expected to commence operations in 2018.
- 03.05.2016 / Corporate News /Professor Wolfgang Reitzle elected as Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Linde AG
At the Annual General Meeting of Linde AG held today, Professor Wolfgang Reitzle was elected to the Supervisory Board as a shareholder representative. He will take up his position on the Supervisory Board with effect from 21 May 2016 on the expiry of the statutory two-year cooling-off period.
- 29.04.2016 / Corporate News /January to March 2016: Linde starts the year with stable revenue and earnings trends after adjusting for exchange rate effects
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a stable business performance in the first quarter of 2016 after adjusting for exchange rate effects. Linde also achieved a significant increase in operating cash flow in the first three months of the year.
- 22.04.2016 / Corporate News /Linde showcases its extensive hydrogen expertise at HANNOVER MESSE 2016
The technology company The Linde Group is highlighting its pioneering role in enabling zero-emissions mobility powered by hydrogen at this year's HANNOVER MESSE trade show. The gases expert will be showcasing in particular its innovative fuelling technology.
- 12.04.2016 / Trade News /Linde to invest in a new air separation unit in East Malaysia
- Linde Eastern Oxygen Sdn Bhd (Linde EOX) , a subsidiary of Linde Malaysia Sdn Bhd, today announced an investment of RM33 million (EUR 7.4 million) in Tanjung Kidurong to build an air separation unit (ASU) producing approximately 33 tonnes per day of liquefied gases, in addition to its existing ASU in Kuching.
- 07.04.2016 / Corporate News /Linde launches service with zero-emissions fuel-cell cars
Today, the technology company The Linde Group took another important step on the road to zero-emissions hydrogen (H2) mobility.
- 05.04.2016 / Trade News /Linde breaks ground for Bangladesh’s largest liquid producing air separation unit
Linde Bangladesh Limited, a member of The Linde Group’s Gases Division, today marked the start of construction for the company’s BDT 1.2 billion (EUR 14.6 million) air separation unit (ASU) in Rupganj.
- 16.03.2016 / Trade News /Linde launches CO2 scrubbing technology for early flowback gas
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of its pioneering mobile technology to economically remove carbon dioxide (CO2) from early flowback natural gas, giving producers a cost-effective way to increase recovery and achieve green completions.
- 15.03.2016 / Trade News /Linde facilitates photovoltaic cell capacity expansion in South East Asia
Major photovoltaic (PV) cell manufacturers in South East Asia are expanding capacity and are partnering with technology company The Linde Group to quickly establish the reliable, high-quality supply chain they need as they extend material supply lines beyond their home countries.
- 10.03.2016 / Corporate News /Linde successfully sustains its position in a challenging market environment and again proposes an increase in dividend
- The technology company The Linde Group continued to deliver a solid performance in the 2015 financial year, once again achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit.
- 07.03.2016 / Trade News /The Linde Group and Elliott Group to cooperate in small- to mid-scale LNG business
Elliott Group and The Linde Group’s Engineering Division have entered into an agreement to cooperate in the small- to mid-scale LNG business.
- 03.03.2016 / Corporate News /Linde to showcase its hydrogen leadership at 2016 Shell Eco-marathon
- The technology company The Linde Group will support this year’s Shell Eco-marathon (SEM) as a global partner by supplying participating fuel cell-powered vehicles with hydrogen (H2).
- 25.02.2016 / Trade News /Linde Healthcare continues to support innovation in advanced respiratory care
Linde Healthcare, a global business of The Linde Group, today announced the new beneficiaries of its REALfund initiative, a programme supporting ideas and projects with the potential to improve patient outcomes and health economics across the wide field of respiratory medicine.
- 19.02.2016 / Trade News /The Linde Group and Erdemir Group to build new air separation unit in Turkey
The Turkish steel producer Erdemir Group and the German technology company The Linde Group have signed a Letter of Intent to form a joint venture in order to build a new air separation unit (ASU) in Iskenderun, southern Turkey.
- 08.02.2016 / Corporate News /Linde AG: Professor Dr Wolfgang Reitzle proposed as Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- The Nomination Committee of the Supervisory Board of Linde AG will recommend to the Supervisory Board to propose to the Annual General Meeting the election of Professor Dr Wolfgang Reitzle on 3 May 2016 to the Supervisory Board.
- 04.02.2016 / Trade News /Linde plays key role in Wendelstein 7-X plasma generation
The Max Planck Institute for Plasma Physics (IPP), developers of the Wendelstein 7-X fusion device in Greifswald, Germany, have reported their success in generating hydrogen plasma for the first time in the fusion experiment Wendelstein 7-X.
- 29.07.2014 / Corporate News /January to June 2014: Linde proves its stability despite unfavourable exchange rate effects
In the first half of 2014, the technology company The Linde Group generated virtually the same amount of revenue as in the first half of 2013. Group operating profit was not quite as high as in the prior-year period.
- 11.12.2013 / Trade News /Partners green light "Energiepark Mainz"
The Energiepark Mainz, planned for the Hechtsheim district of the city of Mainz, can go ahead, with construction set to start in the spring of 2014. This has today been confirmed by Siemens, the Linde Group, RheinMain University of Applied Sciences and Stadtwerke Mainz at a joint meeting in Mainz which saw the appropriate agreements concluded.
- 10.12.2013 / Trade News /Capture Power welcomes FEED contract award
Capture Power Limited, the consortium of Alstom, Drax and BOC, today welcomed the UK Government’s announcement that it has been awarded a Front End Engineering and Design (FEED) contract for its planned, state-of-the-art carbon capture and storage (CCS) demonstration project – the White Rose CCS Project.
- 30.09.2013 / Corporate News /Leading industrial companies agree on an action plan for the construction of a hydrogen refuelling network in Germany
The six partners in the "H2 Mobility" initiative - Air Liquide, Daimler, Linde, OMV, Shell and Total – have set up upon a specific action plan for the construction of a nationwide hydrogen refuelling network for fuel cell-powered electric vehicles.
- 27.09.2013 / Corporate News /Dr Wolfgang Büchele to become new CEO of Linde AG
The Supervisory Board of Linde AG, in its meeting today, has appointed Dr Wolfgang Büchele (54) as member of the Executive Board effective 1 May 2014 and designated CEO.
- 25.09.2013 / Corporate News /Linde raises the bar for hydrogen transport efficiency
- Technology company The Linde Group has developed a new storage technology that will enable a much more efficient transport of larger amounts of hydrogen.
- 20.09.2013 / Corporate News /Linde again listed in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index
Linde AG has been listed again in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. The analysts at RobecoSAM have thereby acknowledged the continuous improvement in the sustainability performance of the technology group.
- 10.09.2013 / Trade News /New cryogenic technology significantly reduces Campylobacter in poultry
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced that positive results from trials of a new cryogenic technology could enable the Food Standards Agency (FSA) in the UK to meet its 2015 Campylobacter reduction targets.
- 22.08.2013 / Trade News /Linde to build world’s largest CO2 purification and liquefaction plant
The technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a contract to build the world’s largest carbon dioxide (CO2) purification and liquefaction plant for Jubail United Petrochemical Company (UNITED), a manufacturing affiliate of SABIC (Saudi Basic Industries Corporation). The plant will be located in Jubail Industrial City, Saudi Arabia.
- 30.07.2013 / Corporate News /First half of 2013: Linde continues its steady business performance and confirms its outlook
In the second quarter of 2013, the technology company The Linde Group built on its solid business performance in the first quarter of the year. In the six months ended 30 June 2013, it once again achieved increases in Group revenue and Group operating profit.
- 22.07.2013 / Trade News /Linde unveils world’s first hybrid gas regulator for increased safety and performance
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, has today announced the launch of SMOOTHFLO™, a ground-breaking technologically advanced gas pressure regulator. The new single-stage regulator, dubbed a “hybrid”, delivers performance similar to that of a multi-stage regulator and has a unique combination of embedded technologies and features making it a world first among industrial gas regulators.
- 16.07.2013 / Corporate News /Sapphire Energy and Linde expand partnership
Sapphire Energy, Inc., one of the world leaders in algae-based Green Crude oil production, and the technology company The Linde Group today announced they will expand their partnership to commercialize a new industrial scale conversion technology needed to upgrade algae biomass into crude oil.
- 08.07.2013 / Trade News /Linde starts delivery from largest helium facility in the world
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, has today shipped the first container from its newest helium source, Helium II, operated by Ras Gas at the Ras Laffan Industrial City in Qatar.
- 02.07.2013 / Trade News /Linde at SCHWEISSEN & SCHNEIDEN 2013 – Hall 5.0/booth C115 Welding the World. Together.
Linde will be showcasing a broad lineup of one-stop solutions enabled by industrial gases at this year's SCHWEISSEN & SCHNEIDEN international trade fair for joining, cutting and surfacing. Inspired by the company's motto "Welding the World. Together.", the Linde stand in hall 5.0, booth C115 will be covering the full spectrum from supply options through to specialised applications.
- 02.07.2013 / Trade News /Research cooperation develops innovative technology for environmentally sustainable syngas production from carbon dioxide and hydrogen
BASF, The Linde Group and ThyssenKrupp plan to develop an environmentally friendly and competitive basis for utilizing the climate gas carbon dioxide (CO2) on an industrial scale.
- 27.06.2013 / Trade News /Linde Electronics' carbon nanotube inks to drive innovation in next generation electronic devices
Electronics, the global electronics business of The Linde Group, today launches a revolutionary new carbon nanotube ink to drive innovation in the development of next generation displays, sensors and other electronic devices.
- 19.06.2013 / Trade News /Linde and LiSEC launch new glass coating technology to improve solar energy yields
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of
S-COAT®, a highly innovative and cost effective anti-reflection (AR) coating technology which significantly increases light transmission values and resultant energy yields of solar modules
- 17.06.2013 / Corporate News /Linde to manage on-site gas supply for Russian petrochemical company SIBUR
Technology company The Linde Group will be managing the gas supply infrastructure of SIBUR, the largest petrochemical company in Russia, CIS and Eastern Europe, at its Dzerzhinsk site in the Nizhny Novgorod region of Russia, also building and operating two new air separation units (ASUs). Both companies signed a long-term contract to this effect today. Under the deal, Linde will be investing EUR 70 million in the ASUs. The new on-site plants are set to come on stream at the end of 2015.
- 03.06.2013 / Corporate News /Linde strengthens petrochemical hub in the U.S.
The technology company The Linde Group will invest more than USD 200 million to build a large, state-of-the-art air separation unit (ASU), a new gasification train and supporting equipment and facilities in La Porte, Texas.
- 29.05.2013 / Corporate News /New Supervisory Board elected at Linde AGM – Dr Manfred Schneider confirmed as Chairman
At the Annual General Meeting of Linde AG held today, the shareholder representatives were elected in rotation for the new Supervisory Board. At the constitutive meeting of the Supervisory Board held immediately after the AGM, the members of the new Supervisory Board confirmed Dr Manfred Schneider as their Chairman.
- 28.05.2013 / Corporate News /Linde to build large ammonia plant in Russia
The technology company The Linde Group has formed a joint venture with chemical company JSC KuibyshevAzot to build and operate a large ammonia plant at the Togliatti site in Russia's Samara region. Both partners signed an agreement to this effect on 27 May 2013. The deal will involve a total investment volume of around EUR 275 million. Both companies have an equal stake in the newly formed venture, Linde Nitrogen Togliatti.
- 17.05.2013 / Trade News /Linde to refuel world’s first hybrid hydrogen race car
Munich, 17 May 2013 – The Nürburgring 24 Hours Race on 19 and 20 May 2013 will see the world premiere of a very special Aston Martin race car - the first hybrid hydrogen-powered race car to compete in an international motorsport event.
- 13.05.2013 / Trade News /Linde invests in crop science as challenge to food security intensifies
Linde Gases, a division of the Linde Group, today announced the launch of its Crop Science business. The re-energised product and service offering – previously referred to as its "fumigants" business – is recognition of Linde's renewed commitment to combating the increasing challenges facing the world food supply chain.
- 09.05.2013 / Trade News /BOC secures long-term supply deal with SSI Steel UK
BOC today announced it has signed a long-term agreement to supply industrial gases to one of the biggest steelmakers in the UK, SSI Steel UK.
- 06.05.2013 / Corporate News /Linde has decided to call and redeem EUR 400 m Undated Subordinated Bond
The Linde Group has decided to call and redeem the EUR 400 m Undated Subordinated Bond issued by Linde Finance B.V. in 2003 and guaranteed by Linde AG at its nominal amount. Call and Redemption of the bond shall be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Bond on July 3, 2013.
- 06.05.2013 / Corporate News /January to March 2013: Linde makes a solid start to the new financial year
In the first quarter of 2013, the technology company The Linde Group again achieved increases in Group revenue and Group operating profit. "We have made a good solid start to the new financial year," commented Professor Dr Wolfgang Reitzle, Chief Executive Officer of Linde AG, on the interim report.
- 22.04.2013 / Trade News /Linde and Pelchem join forces to fuel M2M innovation
Linde Electronics, the global electronics business of The Linde Group, has strengthened its material support for electronics manufacturing by announcing a strategic partnership with Pelchem, the global fluorochemicals specialist, to accelerate the development of Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS).
- 16.04.2013 / Trade News /Linde provides hydrogen fueling systems for BMW materials handling expansion
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, USA, 16 April 2013 – BMW Manufacturing's plant in Spartanburg, South Carolina, has more than doubled its fleet of material handling equipment using hydrogen fueling systems provided by Linde North America. The 4.0 million square foot production facility now powers its entire hydrogen-fuel cell fleet of more than 230 units to service the plant's production and logistics functions, making it one of the largest fuel cell forklift sites in the world.
- 10.04.2013 / Corporate News /Linde launches dual tranche bond transaction of EUR 650 m and USD 500 m
AG (A stable/A3 stable) has today successfully placed EUR 650 m and USD 500 m of senior notes with respectively 10-year and 5-year maturities. The euro denominated bond, with a coupon of 2.00 %, was priced at 45 basis points over Euro-MidSwaps. The USD bond bears a coupon of 1.50 % and was priced at 67 basis points over USD-MidSwaps.
- 09.04.2013 / Corporate News /Linde to build major plant complex for Reliance in India
Technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a major contract by Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) to build several plants to generate and purify gases in Jamnagar, India. Part of the Reliance Group, India’s largest private enterprise, RIL specialises in the energy and petrochemicals industries.
- 08.04.2013 / Trade News /Linde to showcase clean energy innovations at HANNOVER MESSE trade show
Technology company The Linde Group will be presenting the latest advances in eco-friendly energy carriers at HANNOVER MESSE 2013. It will be focusing in particular on hydrogen and liquefied natural gas (LNG).
- 20.03.2013 / Corporate News /Linde to build natural gas terminal for Gassco AS in Emden (Germany)
The technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a contract to build a natural gas terminal in the town of Emden in northern Germany. The deal is worth around EUR 260 million. The contract was awarded by Norwegian state-owned company Gassco AS on behalf of Gassled joint venture.
- 12.03.2013 / Trade News /Selas Fluid Processing Corporation changes name to Linde Engineering North America Inc.
- Selas Fluid Processing Corporation announced today that the company’s Executive Board has approved a name change to Linde Engineering North America Inc., effective immediately. The company engineers, supplies and constructs air separation and synthesis gas plants as well as technology furnaces and fired process equipment for the refining, petrochemical, chemical, gas, and pharmaceutical industries.
- 11.03.2013 / Corporate News /Linde to build six major air separation units in China
The technology company The Linde Group will build six major air separation units for Shenhua Ningxia Coal Industry Group Co. Ltd. and Shenhua Logistics Group Co. Ltd. in Yinchuan in the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region in Northwest China.
- 11.03.2013 / Trade News /Linde takes over joint venture OCAP in Netherlands as sole shareholder
The Linde Group, a world-leading gases and engineering company, acquired the remaining shares of its partner Volker Wessels Stevin Deelnemingen in the OCAP joint venture (Organic CO2 for Assimilation by Plants). With immediate effect the supplier of industrial gases is thus the sole shareholder. The acquisition enables The Linde Group to reinforce its position in the global energy and environment growth market as one of the leading suppliers of clean technologies for its Clean Energy Programm.
- 07.03.2013 / Corporate News /Linde achieves double-digit growth and sets new medium-term targets
The technology company The Linde Group continued to give a robust performance in the 2012 financial year, again achieving significant increases in Group revenue and Group operating profit.
- 28.01.2013 / Trade News /Linde partners with Voltaix to drive the development of next-generation NAND flash memory chips.
Linde Electronics, the global electronics business of The Linde Group, has strengthened its commitment to memory manufacturing with the announcement of a significant investment in a new ultra-high purity disilane plant in Upper Mt. Bethel Township, Pennsylvania, USA, owned by Voltaix, leading manufacturer of materials for the semiconductor and photovoltaic industries. Linde has partnered with Voltaix to facilitate the production of next-generation NAND flash memory chips, which requires high volumes of disilane (Si2H6)..
- 18.01.2013 / Trade News /Linde to build a new liquid carbon dioxide plant in Thailand
- Linde Thailand Public Company Limited (Linde Thailand), a member of The Linde Group, announced that it will invest about Bt 500 million (about EUR 12 million) to install a new merchant carbon dioxide plant in Map Ta Phut, Rayong.
- 14.01.2013 / Trade News /Linde shows how energized solutions can improve economics and environmental impact of European hydraulic fracturing
- The Linde Group today announced that Dr. Art Shirley, will give a presentation at the European Unconventional Gas Summit on how Linde's energized solutions are helping producers increase the productivity and decrease the environmental impact of hydraulic fracturing in the U.S.
- 04.01.2013 / Trade News /Linde wins fourth LNG project in China
- The technology company The Linde Group has signed a contract with Sichuan Tongkai Energy and Technology Development Company for the design and supply of the Bazhong Phase II LNG plant. After winning back the customer against strong competition, this is now the fourth LNG project for the Linde Engineering Division in China.
- 21.12.2012 / Trade News /Industry initiative targets the development of a network of hydrogen refueling stations for fuel cell electric vehicles in Germany
- Building up a refueling station network for fuel cell electric vehicles is taking on a concrete form. The current partners in the H2 Mobility initiative are working on implementing a business model to build up a nationwide hydrogen refueling station network in Germany.
- 17.12.2012 / Corporate News /Linde acquires homecare company Calea France SAS
- The technology company The Linde Group has signed an agreement to acquire the homecare company Calea France SAS (Sèvres, France). Calea generated revenue in the 2011 financial year of EUR 28 m with around 200 employees. The transaction is expected to be completed at the beginning of 2013.
- 09.12.2012 / Trade News /Gazprom Export and Linde sign Helium Memorandum of Understanding
- In Paris, Alexander Medvedev and Tom Blades have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) stipulating cooperation in implementing new helium production projects
- 27.11.2012 / Trade News /Linde sees rapid growth as chosen gas supplier by three leading Gen 8.5 display manufacturers in China
- Wins three major bulk gas contracts and opens new gas facilities to enable development of next-generation Ultra High Definition displays
- 26.11.2012 / Corporate News /Linde awarded major contract for LNG plant by PETRONAS in Malaysia
- The technology company The Linde Group has received an order for a mid-scale liquefied naturals gas (LNG) plant from Malaysia LNG Sdn. Bhd., a production subsidiary of Malaysia's national oil and gas company PETRONAS.
- 23.11.2012 / Corporate News /Linde to build LNG terminal near Gothenburg, Sweden, for Skangass
- The technology company The Linde Group has been commissioned by Norwegian-based Skangass AS to build a mid-scale liquefied natural gas (LNG) import terminal at the west coast of Sweden, in Lysekil, 100 kilometres north of Gothenburg.
- 29.10.2012 / Corporate News /January to September 2012: Linde's business performance remains steady and its outlook is confirmed
The performance of the technology company The Linde Group has remained steady in the nine months ended 30 September 2012, with Group revenue and Group operating profit both increasing once again.
- 25.10.2012 / Trade News /Bomin Linde joint venture is planning its first liquefied natural gas terminal in the Port of Hamburg
- Starting point for the Bomin Linde LNG GmbH & Co. KG: The first project is the construction of a liquefied natural gas terminal intended to provide ships with the cleaner fuel in the P ort of Hamburg. This is based on the successful completion of a feasibility study conducted by the Hamburg Port Authority and Linde.
- 22.10.2012 / Trade News /Linde launches innovative glass melting technology to reduce NOx emissions
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of COROX® LowNOx a ground-breaking glass melting solution that will significantly reduce emissions of harmful nitrous oxides (NOx) in order to meet increasingly strict emission regulations set by the European Union (EU).
- 15.10.2012 / Trade News /Linde supports BOSCH in developing cleaner automotive technologies
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the completion of a major gas supply system installation, along with supply of high purity specialty gases for BOSCH, to aid the development of cleaner automotive technology.
- 02.10.2012 / Corporate News /Official opening of the Chemical-Biotechnological Process Centre in Leuna
After a construction period of almost two years, the new Fraunhofer Center for Chemical-Biotechnological Processes (CBP) in Leuna was today officially opened by the Chancellor of Germany.
- 20.09.2012 / Trade News /Linde opens world leading aquaculture innovation centre in Norway
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, has announced the opening of their state-of-the-art Innovation Centre for Aquaculture, a pioneering R&D and testing unit located at Ålesund in Norway. The centre was formally opened by Norway's Vice Minister of the Ministry of Fisheries and Coastal Affairs, Kristine Gramstad, at an inauguration ceremony today.
- 18.09.2012 / Corporate News /Linde to be listed in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index
On 24 September 2012, Linde AG will be added to the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes (DJSI World) in acknowledgement of continued progress in its sustainability performance.
- 12.09.2012 / Trade News /Swindon to pioneer green hydrogen transport
- Vehicles powered by green hydrogen will be a regular feature of the transport scene around Swindon over the coming years, with the expansion of BOC's Hydrogen Refuelling Station at the Honda of the UK Manufacturing site on the outskirts of the town.
- 05.09.2012 / Corporate News /Linde launches EUR 1 bn bond
Linde AG (A stable/A3 stable) has today successfully placed EUR 1 bn of senior notes with an 8-year maturity. The bond, with a coupon of 1.75 % issued under the EUR 10 bn EMTN programme, was priced at 35 basis points over MidSwaps.
- 29.08.2012 / Corporate News /Linde to build Vietnam's largest air separation unit
Technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a long-term contract to supply Vietnamese steel company POSCO SS-Vina (PSSV) with industrial gases.
- 14.08.2012 / Corporate News /Linde completes acquisition of Lincare
- The Linde Group announced today that it has successfully completed its previously announced acquisition of Lincare Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: LNCR). As a result of the transaction, Lincare has become a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Linde.
- 07.08.2012 / Trade News /Dahua Group and Linde sign LOI for coal gasification project in Dalian
- Linde's first investment of coal gasification industry in China is about to kick off
- 06.08.2012 / Corporate News /Marquard & Bahls' subsidiary Bomin and Linde to establish joint venture in liquefied natural gas for the marine market
- Marquard & Bahls through its subsidiary Bomin, a leading provider of marine fuels, and technology company The Linde Group today announced that they will establish a joint venture company in order to build an infrastructure for liquefied natural gas (LNG) in the maritime sector in Europe.
- 30.05.2012 / Corporate News /Linde launches EUR 500 mn bond
Linde Finance BV, guaranteed by Linde AG (A stable/A3 stable) has today successfully placed EUR 500 mn of senior notes in a 7 year maturity. The bond with a coupon of 1.75 %, issued under the EUR 10 bn EMTN program, was priced at 35 basis points over MidSwaps.