- Process Plants
- Air separation plants
- LNG and natural gas processing plants
- Hydrogen and Synthesis Gas Plants
- Chemical and petrochemical plants
- Liquefaction of Natural Gas
- Adsorption and membrane plants
- Cryogenic plants
- CCS and CO₂ plants
- Furnaces, Heaters and Incinerators
Based on high-performance polymer-based membranes, our gas separation plants are ideal for the following applications:
- Helium purification
- Hydrogen purification from synthesis gas
- Natural gas treatment
- Purification of biogas
Our proprietary adsorption technologies support just about all pre- and post-treatment steps for both feed gas and product streams.
We have developed hybrid processes combining our world-class membrane and pressure swing adsorption (PSA) technologies to bring our customers new levels of flexibility and efficiency in their purification processes.
This exceptional flexibility enables us to offer plants perfectly tailored to your needs.
The picture shows membranes - a part of the helium purification facility in Mankota, Canada.